I have always been afraid to try self tanners because I didn’t want to smell like tanning lotion and I was afraid they wouldn’t work. This was easy to apply with the glove and it worked within hours of application. I’ll definitely be using this from here on out.
1. This product stained my ankles for 1 month+. I followed directions and literally had orange ankles for a month.
2. This product doesn't even make you tan, you get an orangey glow for a few days and only in certain lighting.
3. In sunlight, you look like a speckled orange mess.
4. The face tanner stained the edges of my face with orange.
5. This product also stained my eyebrows.
6. This product stained my clothes and my bed sheets.
7. It also doesn't smell great.
For $70, this is not worth it at all. You can get a $10 tanning mouse from a drugstore for the same quality.
I was really excited to receive this product. I watched the prep and application videos and followed them, however, I don’t know what went wrong. The tan was uneven and more orange than golden brown. I tried on more than one occasion and was not able to achieve an even or golden tan. I really wanted to love this product, but it wasn’t for me.
I use the 14% and love it. It goes on easily and doesn’t streak and there is no fragrance which I really like . There is also ZERO transfer . Once it dries, it won’t get on your clothes or bedding and I have never found a product that didn’t bleed a little bit . If you do get some of the product on your clothing, though, it washes out easily. I also use the drops on my face because I have super sensitive skin and was afraid the serum would be irritating so I mix the drops with my moisturizer and it looks fantastic . I get so many compliments on my tan and most people just ask “did you go away?” Because it looks so natural
I also can’t say enough about the customer service! I’ve emailed questions and someone gets back to me right away every time . I recommend this company and the products to everyone